Friday, May 15, 2015

We awoke to sunshine today. We had a wonderful dinner the night before in the hotel restaurant and they also served a great breakfast. We can not keep eating like this.

We stopped at an ATM to get money and our bank has us locked out. We went into a bank and they let us use their computer to go on the Well Fargo site. I hope it will work tomorrow.

We drove south to Brighton. We walked along the shore and out on their amusement pier, It must really be a popular beach town on the weekends, The traffic was bad enough on a cool Friday.



We drove east stopping at several small beach towns along the south shore. They include Lewes, Hastings and Rye. We are staying in a large hotel on the shore in Folkstone. We are going to eat in their dining room tonight. It is a lot classier than we are used to.

I love driving here. Driving on the left is a real challenge. I have done it a lot in the past and I am getting comfortable again. That is when it gets dangerous. We drove in traffic on some real Narrow city streets today. We must have done 100 roundabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment